Monday 22 December 2014

Molix Sligozzo 2" adventures for perch


Between wrapping up 2 christmas present manage to head out a wee quick perch trip. Out of the buzzing city of crazy shoppers, this few hours just simply helped me to switch off my mind of the stress. And also give me a chance to try out my Glowing Pink 2" Molix Sligozzo. This lure has a special story from earlier this year. We went to the Tackle and Gun Show in Birmingham and met with 2 lovely people at the Molix stand Franchesca and Marco Tortora. The stand was so eye cathing and the lures are just magnificent. Have a long chat about how is fishing in Italy and over here, change great storys and at the end he give us this little things to try out, since I tried them I been hooked up for Molix products, such a great job guys :)

Molix 2" Sligozzo

Superb wee lure for perch or any kinda spices hunting on LRF kit. Rigged up with a 3g jighead moves so tidy in the water. The little tail going mad even with a smallest twitch, create pretty freaky effect in the water. Small fish just couldnt resist. Really looking forward to try the big brother 4" Sligozzo on saltwater for wrasse over the new year, I small success with that lure again with.


Later on the day when I decided to have enaugh fun of the little buddys , I change my lure to the RA Shad  and yes its strikes again for the bigger boys, I also have them in green pumpkin colour for wrasse for my Donegal trip over the new year will be savage for  fish I feel it in my bones.


So all together its wasnt a bad year at all , most a time my line was tight so glad and thankful for it. Interesting that such as a fresh water angler, looking forward very much with itchy hands to go back to Donegal and  and try my lures in salt water such as wrasse and pollack.
I hope you guys will have a peaceful holidays, merry christmas and happy new year with tight lines :)
See you next year....








No comments:

Post a Comment