Friday 25 July 2014

First Pike in Ireland



This green beauty was my first pike since i moved here to northern ireland. We went for a trip to County Armagh. The lake wasnt big but looked absolutly fishing paradise. Standing hours and hours in the cold , tried all of my lures from the box such as soft plastics and hard plugs, looked like nothing work for nobody. I find in my bag a wee cuted off flute set up and change my gear quickly and put a piece of bread on my hook. And yess, just how i expected i landed a thiny roach. Did  an other quick set up on my gear and start spinning with the roach, second cast i hooked this pike. i was so happy when i landed, provide me a really great fight , the fish was in top condition. The northern pike was allways a soft spot for me i think its an stunning predator. I was a happiest girl on the planet hahaha that fish really made my day and on the plus side i won the battle Gina 1 guys 0!


No comments:

Post a Comment